Who can establish College social media accounts?
Kalamazoo College departments and programs may establish social media accounts representing their department or program.
How do I request a social media account for my department/program?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the Office of College Marketing and Communication. Be prepared to outline:
- Name of department/organization.
- What you want to achieve by utilizing social media.
- Account administrator name/job title (with kzoo.edu email address).
- Backup account administrator name/job title (with kzoo.edu email address).
- The social media platform platform(s) you want to utilize.
- Any existing social media accounts for the department/program.
The Office of College Marketing and Communication will:
- Confirm the user is authorized to represent a Kalamazoo College identity.
- Confirm that the new social media initiative meets a need, avoids redundancy and is an appropriate tool for the objective it seeks.
- Provide assistance in setting up the account.