The Office of College Marketing and Communication (CMAC) is responsible for the management of the College’s brand, known as BrandK. The CMAC team works collaboratively with campus constituencies and partners with outside vendors to ensure compliance with the BrandK standards.
- Setting BrandK identity policies
- Providing training, resources and guidance for BrandK implementation
- Evaluating for compliance marketing and communication pieces (both print and digital) created by Kalamazoo College and its partners
- Encouraging the creation and publication of stories that support the brand statement
- Craig Simpson, creative director
- Dawne Beougher, admin assistant
- Allison Zorbo, project manager
- Sarah Frink, editorial director
- Andy Brown, director of news and social media
- Tamara Diamond, graphic designer
- Steve Wideen, sports information director
Questions? Please contact us at: BrandK@kzoo.edu, 269.337.7292. We’d love to hear from you!